Monday 8 November 2021

Chapter 4 Part 1: I’ve Been Reincarnated as a Scumbag



Chapter 4: Girls Are Fun (Part 1)


After getting off the swing set, the girl and I came to the slide.


The girl happily climbed up the slide ladder.


"Be careful!"


I was afraid that she might step off and hurt herself, so I looked at her and called out to her.


"...”


Then I regretted it.


I could see the white panties in the girl's skirt.


It looked amazing.


"Whew. ......"


I've always longed for young sisters and stuff.


No, she is still too young ...


It was still safe that my eyesight was so bad that I had to wear glasses.


No, no, no, this is not good ...that I stop thinking like that.


“What's wrong with you? Aren't you going to climb?"


"I'll climb it when you're done. It's the order of things.”


“I see."


I regretted it greatly when I saw the contents of the innocent skirt.


I didn't know that there was such a difference in guilt between a cosplayer's gut-wrenching display and a natural one...


I didn't know the difference in taste between natural tuna and farm-raised tuna, but it seemed like a very rude thing to do.


Wait, I don't like the idea of comparing a girl's underwear situation to tuna, as if it has some weird meaning.


"Yay!"


"So why are you having fun before you even play!"


Just finish sliding down the slide and have fun.”


“I’m a little too happy to sit on the top.”


“Climb up, climb up.”


"Yes, yes."


With a wry smile, I climbed up the slide, keeping my hands on the ladder.


“What am I supposed to do now?”


“We go down this slope.”


“I'll try!"


Talking to the girl, I could tell that she was in the park for the first time.


I wonder how I felt the first time I played in the park from the present memory.


I'll try to remember.


-----


If I push my uncle off this slide, he'll die...


I was standing on the top of the slide, looking down from the top.


“I'm going to kill him, I'm going to make him suffer .."


A huff of laughter escaped.


"Ah, this is fun!"


As expected, I didn't enjoy the slide as much as the girls did, and muttered about how much fun it was just to climb it.


-----


This is bad!


This is going to awaken me to the real Hideyori Akechi!


I was scared of myself before I remembered my previous life!


What's wrong with you…?


“I can't speak for others…”


"?"


She didn't seem to understand, but I didn't want to tell her.


“Come on, try going down from here.”


“Yes!"


She nodded as if she had been waiting for me and turned her body towards the slope.


“Yay!"


"Wow, this is fun! It felt so good.”


"Is it...?”


“No, you should sit down before you slide”, I thought to myself as she ran down the slope.


She mumbled, "Let's do it again," and went up the slide again.


"Yay!"


The second time she ran straight down the slope, but I stopped running into her.


I sat down on the bench, the heat of the sun made my forehead sweat.


“Something nasty has awakened in me...”


Even celebrities who have gifts are easy to buzz.


Some people who post videos have recently become famous for having the gift of being able to copy other people's voices.


It's an ability that has brought tears to the eyes of impersonators and video contributors.


I wonder if I can use my abilities to make some money...


In the original story, he was mugged, but I don't have the ethics to do that now.


The original Akechi Hideyori treated his gift as dirt.


Like Hideyori, he took advantage of the weaknesses of the heroine who "did not have a good home environment" and had the heroine kill her parents and cover it up...


He has a handsome face and a gift for manipulating people, and he even manipulates Hideyori's girlfriend to harass the heroine.




----

TL: New Translator, no experience, no skills, a few hours ago I was a reader. etc

5 comments:

  1. We are a group of newbie translators looking for other novel translators to join our little discord group, so when there is a translation problem, we can help each other out.

    We'd like to know if you are interested in joining our discord?

    We also have a blog that has Adsense running, if you would like to make money from ads, you can consider hosting your translation on our blog. You can also have your own Patreon, Kofi, and Paypal donation links. All the posts you made on the blog still belong to you, which means that even if you decide to transfer or remove the chapters after we pay you the ad revenue, you are free to do so.
    You may also try co-host your chapters on the otaku blog for a month to see how much ad revenue you can get from your translation.


    Looking forward to hearing from you.

    nonononononono#6576
    discord ID

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias por el capítulo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chapter and is it dropped?

    ReplyDelete

Chapter 7- I'm Dating My Ex-girlfriend's Daughter

This chapter is available on  Noice Translations.com